The key responsibilities of the Softball Ulster Vice Chair include:
- Work directly with the Chairperson and SU Council to develop the sport of softball in Ulster.
- Create a development plan for the sport of softball in the region of Ulster.
- Deputise for the Chairperson at SU Council meetings.
- Assist the Competitions Officer and Secretary at SU tournaments.
- Maintain an inventory of all SU owned equipment and liaise with the Treasurer to order new equipment when required.
- Assist the Chairperson in agreeing the roles and responsibilities of SU Council positions.
- Engage with outside organisations with the aim of raising the profile of softball in the region of Ulster (e.g. City Councils, SportNI etc.).